Delve the First


Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

User avatar

Posts: 1196

Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:56 pm

Post Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:11 pm

Re: Delve the First

| I'm ok with people coming but it means we're giving up the ogre ambush and, if we do find ogres, we're probably all dead. |
Chiron the Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 4/4, FC Man, L) dagger+torch, The Mellifluent Concord
User avatar

Posts: 1364

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:50 pm

Re: Delve the First

riftstone wrote:| Not sure what you mean by down? You mean south? Just to verify, we opened the door in the hall with the statues, correct? |


I was trying to figure out if A - the whole group was travelling south past the statues to check the room out or B - only some people were, and the rest were waiting back in the smaller hallway. Right now I know Het, Lawrence, Oldtin and Rhod are heading to investigate
User avatar

Posts: 16508

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:55 pm

Re: Delve the First

| Golguldir and his men remain in ambush position until further intelligence has been gained... |
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1364

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:30 pm

Re: Delve the First

OK I just need to know what Serech is doing then we can proceed
User avatar

Posts: 189

Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:16 am

Location: Northern California

Post Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:21 pm

Re: Delve the First

Serech will move ahead with the first group, to assist and work on mapping.
User avatar

Posts: 1196

Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:56 pm

Post Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:24 pm

Re: Delve the First

Het will offer up the torch to whoever wants to lead.


Someone with more hit points should be leading. Het will be in the back.
Chiron the Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 4/4, FC Man, L) dagger+torch, The Mellifluent Concord
User avatar

Posts: 1364

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:10 pm

Re: Delve the First

Lawrence enters, walking carefully into the middle of the room. The entire room is 30 feet wide by 50 feet long. There are no visible exits. The floor is covered in about an inch of sawdust
User avatar

Posts: 88

Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:22 am

Post Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:55 pm

Re: Delve the First

I will walk the perimeter of the room
User avatar

Posts: 1364

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:21 pm

Re: Delve the First

While Lawrence is walking the north wall, as he gets to the section 40 feet from the west wall, he hears a rumbling and the 10 foot section of wall on the north slides back, revealing a 10' wide passage that leads 10 feet, and then opens into a smallish room
User avatar

Posts: 88

Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:22 am

Post Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:34 pm

Re: Delve the First

Iwalk slowly into the smallish room
PreviousNext

Return to Gorthaur's Madness

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software