Delve the First


Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

User avatar

Posts: 16506

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:43 am

Re: Delve the First

"Master Halfling, would you be so kind as to lob a torch into yon chamber so that we might have a measure of intelligence beyond... sawdust?" asks Golduldir ever so politely. "I would furnish you with such a device; Master Archie! Pass our chief investigator a flambeau for said purpose!"
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 702

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:59 pm

Re: Delve the First

"I wouldn't go throwing a torch into a room full of sawdust," says Rhod. "Unless you want to set the whole thing alight."
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1196

Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:56 pm

Post Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:10 pm

Re: Delve the First

Het says, Give me the torch. I'll go back and investigate further. Anyone who wants to come with me is welcome. Just be ready to run like hell if we find any ogres. And make sure to say hello to every single statue you see on the way.
Chiron the Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 4/4, FC Man, L) dagger+torch, The Mellifluent Concord
User avatar

Posts: 88

Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:22 am

Post Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:10 pm

Re: Delve the First

"I will come with you little one"
User avatar

Posts: 561

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Location: Southern Quebec

Post Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:24 pm

Re: Delve the First

Oldtin watches the party's rear flank as the room is investigated.
[f=4]Orim the Dwarf Fighter (M 9" AC 6/6 HD 1+2 hp 7/7 FC Man+1) leather+helm, spear+hand axe[/f]
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 2 hp 9/9) plate+shield+helm, war hammer, sling[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 16506

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:55 pm

Re: Delve the First

coffee wrote:"I wouldn't go throwing a torch into a room full of sawdust," says Rhod. "Unless you want to set the whole thing alight."

A handy outcome if it happens--so long as we aren't in there at the time :D
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1310

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:35 pm

Re: Delve the First

| So the whole group is travelling down? |
User avatar

Posts: 189

Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:16 am

Location: Northern California

Post Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:38 am

Re: Delve the First

| Not sure what you mean by down? You mean south? Just to verify, we opened the door in the hall with the statues, correct? |
User avatar

Posts: 1196

Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:56 pm

Post Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:23 pm

Re: Delve the First

| I think he means "down the hallway". |
Chiron the Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 4/4, FC Man, L) dagger+torch, The Mellifluent Concord
User avatar

Posts: 702

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:10 pm

Re: Delve the First

I believe we are, yes, but I could be very mistaken.

At any rate, Rhod will proceed with an arrow knocked, but not yet drawn. He keeps his eyes roving, both sides, up and down.

"Someone be sure to keep a lookout behind us," he says.
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]
PreviousNext

Return to Gorthaur's Madness

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software