Page 22 of 42

Re: Delve the First

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:39 pm
by merias
Oldtin stands in the dooorway and keeps an eye on the hall.

Re: Delve the First

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:13 pm
by Makofan
Het spends a good couple of minutes, using his keen senses to search the floor. Satisfied that all is safe, he enters the room and approaches one of the tapestries. Each is about 10 feet wide, and stretch all the way up to the 10'high ceiling. They are spaced such that there are two on the south wall, and two on the north, separated by a 10' section of plain wall. The SE tapestry is badly faded and rotting. You think it maybe depicts the picture of a devil, but you are not sure. He swiftly tears it down, revealing more blank wall behind it.

Continue with the other three in the same manner?

Re: Delve the First

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:17 pm
by sully
Het will peek behind each tapestry first, to make sure there are no unseen dangers.

If he sees nothing, he'll tear them all down.

Re: Delve the First

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:09 pm
by Makofan
Het is in the room, the rest are all outside in the corridor. I will give one day for anybody to post any different actions, then will proceed with Het's plan

Re: Delve the First

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:07 pm
by riftstone
Serech will look at each tapestry and try to decipher their story. They are there for a reason, I would suppose. He will stand away whilst they are torn down.

Re: Delve the First

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:05 am
by Brumbar
Lawrence and Blas will stand guard at the door while the others search

Re: Delve the First

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:24 pm
by Makofan
Here are the four tapestries that Serech examines. They are all old, and moldy, so would probably not bring any money. On the backs of them he can see slugs and other small insects

Image

Het's patient and methodical search bears no fruit, however

Re: Delve the First

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:36 pm
by sully
Het says, Well, as best I can tell, this room is indeed empty. Shall we get back to planning our ogre ambush?

Re: Delve the First

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:34 pm
by coffee
"Yes, please!" Rhod says. "It was my first plan, and I want to see how it works out."

Re: Delve the First

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:28 pm
by merias
"Bah, just some moldy tapestries. Me spear and handaxes are at yer service, let's go hunting for ogre!" Oldtin says.