Delve the First


Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

User avatar

Posts: 1196

Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:56 pm

Post Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:16 pm

Re: Delve the First

How about
Gunther - Lawrence
Serech - Rhod
Het
Golgudir - Archie
Alkman - Oldtin

for marching order?
Chiron the Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 4/4, FC Man, L) dagger+torch, The Mellifluent Concord
User avatar

Posts: 1535

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:49 pm

Re: Delve the First

sully wrote:
How about
Gunther - Lawrence
Serech - Rhod
Het
Golgudir - Archie
Alkman - Oldtin

for marching order?


| We'll assume that's good |
User avatar

Posts: 189

Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:16 am

Location: Northern California

Post Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:19 pm

Re: Delve the First

The marching order is fine with me. Serech will keep his warhammer (for throwing or melee) in hand unless he is needed to hold a torch.
User avatar

Posts: 770

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:28 pm

Re: Delve the First

That marching order sounds good to me.
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 16515

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:11 pm

Re: Delve the First

"Let us be about it before these dozen torches are reduced to ash!" declares Golguldir...
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 88

Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:22 am

Post Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:49 pm

Re: Delve the First

Lawrence walks down to the south door and listens as best he can
User avatar

Posts: 1196

Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:56 pm

Post Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:44 am

Re: Delve the First

Oldtin and Het are already listening at the north and south doors.
Chiron the Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 4/4, FC Man, L) dagger+torch, The Mellifluent Concord
User avatar

Posts: 1535

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:20 am

Re: Delve the First

Lawrence opens the south door, and sees a 10'wide corridor, 7' high (Assume corridors and walls have 7' high ceilings unless I narrate otherwise), leading at least 30 feet south. At the edge of the torchlight, on the 30' section of west wall, is a door. The corridor floor and walls look very clean


I assume Lawrence and co are headed south to the west door?

Lawrence leads the party south, stopping at the door in the west. The passageway continues at least another 30 feet south. He hears a shrill voice "Is that you Alistair? You can't come in, you already have all my money!"
User avatar

Posts: 88

Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:22 am

Post Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:43 am

Re: Delve the First

"No my friend. It is not Alistair. He won't be takingyour money anymore. Please open the door so we can talk. We would like to hear your story"
User avatar

Posts: 1535

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:06 am

Re: Delve the First

Brumbar wrote:"No my friend. It is not Alistair. He won't be takingyour money anymore. Please open the door so we can talk. We would like to hear your story"


"Is he dead? Who are you?"
PreviousNext

Return to Gorthaur's Madness

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software