Delve the First

Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

Posts: 189
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:16 am
Location: Northern California

Post by riftstone » Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:23 pm

Re: Delve the First

Serech will help with the gold and the chest.

"Anyone know what the tax is in the city?"

Posts: 1774
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:20 pm

Re: Delve the First

riftstone wrote:Serech will help with the gold and the chest.

"Anyone know what the tax is in the city?"
There are 289 gold coins in the chest. Het continues to search the chest but finds no evidence that there is anything else hidden. You remember that the wizard is charging a 10% tax on treasure.

Posts: 1196
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:56 pm

Post by sully » Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:23 pm

Re: Delve the First

Het is visibly excited now.

Ok, who's ready to keep going? I'm ready! Which way?
Chiron the Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 4/4, FC Man, L) dagger+torch, The Mellifluent Concord

Posts: 88
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:22 am

Post by Brumbar » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:46 am

Re: Delve the First

Have we checked all the doors?

Posts: 1774
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:37 pm

Re: Delve the First

For Lawrence:

SUMMARY OF ACTIONS

Encountered Alistair in Entrance Room
Encountered Goblins in Entrance Room
Checked Entrance Room for secret doors
Opened East Door of Entrance Room to see Alistair's Room
Entered Alistair's Room, rescued prisoner and found treasure

Posts: 1196
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:56 pm

Post by sully » Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:57 pm

Re: Delve the First

Het will toss the bed, just to be thorough. He'll look for any trap doors under the bed as well.
Chiron the Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 4/4, FC Man, L) dagger+torch, The Mellifluent Concord

Posts: 16541
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post by waysoftheearth » Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:17 pm

Re: Delve the First

Makofan wrote:There is a small, cheaply made, green book in the bottom drawer
"Well now, let us see what kind of accounts Master Alistair has kept..." says Golguldir, and pulling on a pair of soft white gloves, he takes the green book from its drawer and assays its contents...
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]

Posts: 88
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:22 am

Post by Brumbar » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:12 am

Re: Delve the First

If we do not find an exit from this room i suggest we try the door oposite thi room says Lawrence

Posts: 697
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm
Location: Southern Quebec

Post by merias » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:57 pm

Re: Delve the First

"This room appears secure enough, I'll see what fate may bring us at the opposite door. Oh, and don't be forgettin' that!" Oldtin says, pointing the pile of gold.

He'll move over to the opposing door and have a listen, but not attempt to open it until the rest of the party is ready.
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 3 hp 13/13) plate+shield+helm, silvered war hammer, sling, staff of healing[/f]

Posts: 847
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by coffee » Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:02 pm

Re: Delve the First

"I haven't got a sack," Rhod says, "but if someone will loan me one, I'll happily assist in the carrying."

OOC: He'll carry his bow and have his sword ready to draw, once we move onward.
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]

Return to “Gorthaur's Madness”

cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
Designed by ST Software.