00 - Preparing to play

Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

Post by merias » Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:07 pm

Re: 00 - Preparing to play

Oldtin watches the proceedings but shows no interest in the group of mercenaries.

"Nothin' worth doin' you shouldn't be doin' yerself. We''ll be wantin' to keep an eye on that one," he says, pointing at Archie.
Aldbane the Cleric (Level 5 MV 6" AC 2/3 HD 4 HP 18) plate +1, shield+2, helm, silvered war hammer, sling, staff of healing

Post by Makofan » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:26 pm

sully wrote:Het

Ok, Gunther, two rules. When I've got my sling or bow out, you're behind me. All other times, you're in front of me. That's about it. Any questions?
"No problem. You give the orders, I'll carry them out. Sorry Sigurd, maybe next time"

Post by Makofan » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:27 pm

waysoftheearth wrote:"Archie, Alkman," says Golguldir smoothly, acknowledging each Man, "I am called Golduldir; welcome to my employ." He hands them the pile of eight gold coins. "Your principle duties are to ensure that noone and nothing touches me; and elsewise to convenience me as required. If you follow my instructions in an orderly manner this will be a profitable venture, I assure you. Now gather your wits and chattels and say your cheerios, for we embark shortly!"
"We can handle that"

Post by Makofan » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:28 pm

OOC: It looks like we have two leather clad spearmen with sword and chield, and a chain and shield swordsman. Let's get a marching order up, and I'll need memorized spells

Post by waysoftheearth » Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:56 am

Golguldir will always have Archie positioned ahead of him and Hackman arrears of him.

With just the 1 hp the Elvish magician insists on being well protected--preferably with three players ahead of him in the marching order, and two players behind him.

Golguldir has memorised Color Spray and also has a scroll of Sleep handy.

I assume that he has had a prior opportunity to decipher the symbols thereupon and the scroll spell can be invoked at a moment's notice?
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]

Post by Makofan » Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:12 pm

waysoftheearth wrote:
Golguldir will always have Archie positioned ahead of him and Hackman arrears of him.

With just the 1 hp the Elvish magician insists on being well protected--preferably with three players ahead of him in the marching order, and two players behind him.

Golguldir has memorised Color Spray and also has a scroll of Sleep handy.

I assume that he has had a prior opportunity to decipher the symbols thereupon and the scroll spell can be invoked at a moment's notice?
Yes, assume he can invoke his scroll

Also, I am fine if you PM me your spell selection, if you decide it is nobody's business but your own and the DM

Post by riftstone » Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:09 am

Serech will volunteer to be near the front, as he has a warhammer he can throw and I assume you need to be near the front to turn undead.

Post by Makofan » Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:03 pm

Why don't you hammer this out in the player's thread?. Then we don't need to have all the oc tags that are hard to read

Once the marching order is set, we will start

Return to “Gorthaur's Madness”