Delve the 8th


Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

Posts: 96

Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:08 am

Location: Guelph, Upper Canada

Post Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:16 am

Re: Delve the 8th

"Two...."
Last edited by SneakeyPete on Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Posts: 96

Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:08 am

Location: Guelph, Upper Canada

Post Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:17 am

Re: Delve the 8th

"Two and a half..."
User avatar

Posts: 821

Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:03 pm

Re: Delve the 8th

Wiglaff is so ready...
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf (M 12", AC 3, HD 2+1, hp 9/9, N) helm+plate+cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, Burglar-in-Training (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L)[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1438

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:17 pm

Re: Delve the 8th

He pulls the lever and the cage door grates open upwards

Posts: 96

Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:08 am

Location: Guelph, Upper Canada

Post Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:57 pm

Re: Delve the 8th

Grampus asks Nori and Dori to hold the lever in it's new position while he peers inside the gate from the outer edge of the cage. Trying to detect if there is anything visible that might be a danger.
User avatar

Posts: 1438

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:48 am

Re: Delve the 8th

There is a small half inch gap around the floor of the cage. Inside, is another lever, plus 6 buttons labeled 1 through 6
User avatar

Posts: 821

Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:07 pm

Re: Delve the 8th

Wiglaff, interested in what is happening in the cage room, orders Wodan, Ivar, and Sigmund to guard the intersection while he assists with the investigation.

Then goes swiftly back to the cage room, making sure the north door is propped open.

"What do you think, friend Grampus? What have you found? Shall we push these buttons?"
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf (M 12", AC 3, HD 2+1, hp 9/9, N) helm+plate+cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, Burglar-in-Training (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L)[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 601

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Location: Southern Quebec

Post Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:34 pm

Re: Delve the 8th

"If we are going to push any buttons, we should do it with all of us in the cage. It looks like we can all just squeeze in there," Aldbane says. He keeps an eye out for wandering trouble while we decide what to do.
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 2+1 hp 12/12) plate+shield+helm, war hammer, sling[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 223

Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm

Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Post Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:01 pm

Re: Delve the 8th

Maloof's eyes widen at Aldbane's suggestion. "If the particular settings are simply called out before being activated, we should be able to replicate the result if desired. We should only need one volunteer act as a guin... tester."

Posts: 96

Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:08 am

Location: Guelph, Upper Canada

Post Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:50 am

Re: Delve the 8th

Grampus says, "Once everybody is ready, I think we should try the button labelled 1."
PreviousNext

Return to Gorthaur's Madness

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software