Delve the 8th


Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

User avatar

Posts: 595

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Location: Southern Quebec

Post Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:34 pm

Re: Delve the 8th

"I'm fine with going in, but whatever you all decide is okay," Aldbane says. If we decide to go in, he copies Rhod's use of the makeshift ear plugs.
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 2+1 hp 12/12) plate+shield+helm, war hammer, sling[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1422

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:54 pm

Re: Delve the 8th

Anybody inspecting the cage?
User avatar

Posts: 735

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:04 pm

Re: Delve the 8th

Makofan wrote:
Anybody inspecting the cage?


Rhod will look at it, yes. I was already curious before.
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 810

Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:01 pm

Re: Delve the 8th

Wiglaff & Wodan stand guard with Maloof outside the north door of the room while Rhod inspects the cage.
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf (M 12", AC 3, HD 2+1, hp 9/9, N) helm+plate+cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, Burglar-in-Training (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L)[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1422

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:22 pm

Re: Delve the 8th

There is a lever that opens the cage door. The cage itself looks empty
User avatar

Posts: 735

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:33 pm

Re: Delve the 8th

Part of me really wants to pull that lever. Part of me knows that something dreadful will happen if I do.

Rhod looks at the cage, looks back at his comrades, then looks at the cage again. He sighs and leaves it alone, rejoining the party.

"We can fiddle with it another time," he says.
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 810

Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:18 pm

Re: Delve the 8th

Let's add this cage & the piper to the list of things we want to check out when we're feeling braver. :D

For now, proceed cautiously north?
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf (M 12", AC 3, HD 2+1, hp 9/9, N) helm+plate+cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, Burglar-in-Training (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L)[/f]

Posts: 89

Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:08 am

Location: Guelph, Upper Canada

Post Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:55 am

Re: Delve the 8th

Grampus Goes to make a more detailed examination of the cage and looks for signs of any other means to open it or trigger some activity within it besides using the lever.
User avatar

Posts: 1422

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:18 pm

Re: Delve the 8th

The lever looks to be the only way

Posts: 89

Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:08 am

Location: Guelph, Upper Canada

Post Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:14 am

Re: Delve the 8th

Mysteries always get Grampus's curiosity. He says, " I just got to try this here lever and see what the cage yields. So, Everybody get ready. I'll pull the lever on three!

One....."
Last edited by SneakeyPete on Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
PreviousNext

Return to Gorthaur's Madness

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software