Delve the Fourth


Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

User avatar

Posts: 1153

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:04 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

The party back tracks to the west, heads down the southern corridor, and looks east. It goes 20 feet to a door. You seem to have a choice of 3 doors
User avatar

Posts: 569

Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:17 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Wiglaff, while pulling off his helm, takes a few steps south & listens at the closest door, the one on the western wall of the passage.
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf (M 12", AC 3, HD 1+2, hp 8/8, N) helm+plate+cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, Burglar-in-Training (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L)[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1153

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:32 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

He waves the others to silence, listening, listening - nothing. He does not hear anything from the other side
User avatar

Posts: 569

Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:56 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Wiglaff attempts to open the door.
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf (M 12", AC 3, HD 1+2, hp 8/8, N) helm+plate+cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, Burglar-in-Training (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L)[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1153

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:29 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

He sees 20 feet of corridor lead into the blackness of a larger area. A distinctly cool breeze flows from the room about ankle high
User avatar

Posts: 569

Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:39 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

"Shall we?"

The elf-warrior points down the new corridor with his battle-axe.
Wiglaff will insert himself into the marching order wherever makes most sense. Is this still current?
Makofan wrote:MARCHING ORDER
Rhod Grampus
Ori Nori
Aldbane Maloof
Golgildir Georges*
Francis * Kythaela
Serech Dori
If so, perhaps Wiglaff can replace Ori or Nori in rank 2.
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf (M 12", AC 3, HD 1+2, hp 8/8, N) helm+plate+cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, Burglar-in-Training (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L)[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1153

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:19 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

| Grampus is in charge of the three dwarves. Hopefully he is okay with it |
User avatar

Posts: 1089

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:29 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

"Back of the line, Nori. Give the elf a turn." Grampus leads the party toward the cool breeze.
User avatar

Posts: 569

Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:42 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

"Thanks, friend Grampus. I'll endeavour to guard your back as well as a dwarf might," Wiglaff assures the other, as he follows the dwarf down the corridor.
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf (M 12", AC 3, HD 1+2, hp 8/8, N) helm+plate+cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, Burglar-in-Training (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L)[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 526

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Location: Southern Quebec

Post Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:52 am

Re: Delve the Fourth

Aldbane follows down the corridor.
[f=4]Orim the Dwarf Fighter (M 9" AC 6/6 HD 1+2 hp 7/7 FC Man+1) leather+helm, spear+hand axe[/f]
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 2 hp 9/9) plate+shield+helm, war hammer, sling[/f]
PreviousNext

Return to Gorthaur's Madness

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Makofan and 2 guests

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software