[03] The Ziggurat

Waysoftheearth's V3 Demo Game

Post by Idrahil » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:02 am

Re: [03] The Ziggurat

| Hey WOTE, a bit further back I had wanted Tumbly to scout ahead in the shadows. Its no biggie but if possible, Tumbly was going to investigate with Potts. If too late, he will edge forward now and volunteer to sneak ahead and see what is going on. And sorry for the silence. July 4th weekend was busier than I expected. |

Post by ratikranger » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:28 am

| The two of us down here would certainly appreciate a small retcon... :-) |

Post by waysoftheearth » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:32 am

Idrahil wrote:| a bit further back I had wanted Tumbly to scout ahead in the shadows. Its no biggie but if possible, Tumbly was going to investigate with Potts. If too late, he will edge forward now and volunteer to sneak ahead and see what is going on. |
| My apologies Idrahil. I didn't catch on that you wanted to follow Potts down the ramp; I thought you wanted Tumbly to simply hide (way back in turn 3.15).

Potts has since come to a grisly end, but now would be an ideal time to have Tumbly follow after and support Rahaulyr and Filbert. Shall I assume this is what you want to do in the upcoming combat turn (3.15.10)? |
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]

Post by Idrahil » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:45 am

waysoftheearth wrote:
Idrahil wrote:| a bit further back I had wanted Tumbly to scout ahead in the shadows. Its no biggie but if possible, Tumbly was going to investigate with Potts. If too late, he will edge forward now and volunteer to sneak ahead and see what is going on. |
| My apologies Idrahil. I didn't catch on that you wanted to follow Potts down the ramp; I thought you wanted Tumbly to simply hide (way back in turn 3.15).

Potts has since come to a grisly end, but now would be an ideal time to have Tumbly follow after and support Rahaulyr and Filbert. Shall I assume this is what you want to do in the upcoming combat turn (3.15.10)? |
Yes. Tumbly will take a bite of ration and venture forth down the ramp...

Post by waysoftheearth » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:17 pm

| Turn 3.15.10 |
[p Halfling,mail+helm,mace,shield,9,7/7]Tumbly[/p] and [pp Man,cloak,dagger,lantern,12,4/4]Sullivus[/pp] descend into the underbelly as the cry of "Wyvern!" issues up from below, followed by echoes of a worrisome altercation...

| Tumbly and Sullivus, please post your next turn in the Underbelly thread. Everybody else please post here.

Now accepting your orders for turn 3.15.11... |
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person

Post by mistere29 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:59 pm

Magnus will have a firebomb and torch in hand. He will wait at the top of the stairs and listen for any noise or cries for help.

Post by DuBeers » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:37 pm

Re: [05] The Underbelly

Biratlan will attempt to time his attack with the entire group, so as to hit the beast with as many simultaneous attacks as possible.

Edit by referee:

I've moved this post here because Biratlan is still at the top of the ramp, in the room with the slain cultists.

For clarification: Arcus, Biratlan, Magnus, and Urtzil are still at the top of the ramp.

Sullivus, Tumbly, Rahaulyr, and Filbert have gone down the ramp into the underbelly, and could sure use some help!

Post by waysoftheearth » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:54 pm

mistere29 wrote:Magnus will have a firebomb and torch in hand. He will wait at the top of the stairs and listen for any noise or cries for help.
| Just for clarification; there is no stair, but rather a broad ramp leading down to the underbelly. Those here in the cultist room have already heard the elf's cry of "Wyvern!" followed by some disconcerting echoes of an altercation... |

Post by mistere29 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:29 am

waysoftheearth wrote:| Just for clarification; there is no stair, but rather a broad ramp leading down to the underbelly. Those here in the cultist room have already heard the elf's cry of "Wyvern!" followed by some disconcerting echoes of an altercation... |
| Somehow I misread the post. I missed the wyvern part, I think i was posting in a hurry on my break. |

Magnus will descend with torch and firebomb in hand.

Post by Tonneau » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:40 am

Urtzil pulls another worm from a hidden pouch and nibbles at it absently, as sounds of battle emanate from below. After a few moments quiet contemplation, he grunts and shuffles down the ramp to see whats going on.
[f=59]Wraislin [Intellectual Conjurer, MV 12′′, AC 9, HD 2, hp 8, FC 2 men, SV M3, N] [/f]

Return to “Delving Deeper V3 Demo 2014”