[03] The Ziggurat

Waysoftheearth's V3 Demo Game

Post by ratikranger » Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:01 am

Re: [03] The Ziggurat

[pc Human Cleric with Chain Shield Hammer,Level 1]Vergas[/pc] says, quietly, "Hooded men with glowing symbols on their chests? Servants of Chaos for sure! They will not cooperate, they will run and call for reinforcements or infernal aid." Then, in an effort to be thorough, [pc Human Cleric with Chain Shield Hammer,Level 1]Vergas[/pc] addresses Potts: "Say, Master Potts, can you describe the symbols you saw?"

Post by DuBeers » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:19 am

We should waylay them and bleed'em, real quiet-like, says [pc human,fighter]Biratlan[/pc].

Post by ratikranger » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:34 am

[pc Human Cleric with Chain Shield Hammer,Level 1]Vergas[/pc] addresses Biratlan: "I don't see how we could waylay them except by luring them out here. We'd have to position ourselves to the side of the wide passage, out of sight, and we'd have to hope that one or two of us approaching, making noise, then running away will get them to follow. Do we really want to bet on this? As you know, I don't think games of chance are worth playing."

Post by discuit » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:57 am

Potts will describe the symbols as best he can to his comrades.

OOC: I personally think an ambush is best here. Though I think we shouldn't reveal ourselves but instead set up and make some "generic" noise and hope they come and investigate..........then pounce from the shadows! I can't imagine they hidden here deep I in the swamps for anything good.

Post by waysoftheearth » Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:12 am

discuit wrote:Potts will describe the symbols as best he can to his comrades.
[p Man,mail+helm,hammer,shield,9,6/6]Vergas[/p] the cleric half-suspects the whirlpool symbols and curves that [p Halfling,leather,short sword,open hand,9,4/4]Potts[/p] describes might resemble the Unholy Signs of an antithesis Order--the Serpent Cult! But what are they doing here?!
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]

Post by sully » Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:19 pm

[pc Human,M-U]Sullivus[/pc] suggests, "We should all hide in this room and then have Potts start making some noise like he's a lone traveler who's twisted his ankle and stumbled in here for some shelter. That should attract their attention. Then we fall on them!"
Thanis [Stealthy Hero, MV 12′′, AC 7, HD 4, hp 16, FC 4 men/hero, SV F4, N]. Hooded cloak, padded armor, sword, longbow +1 & quiver of arrows, dagger.

Post by aspiringlich » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:23 pm

sully wrote:[pc Human,M-U]Sullivus[/pc] suggests, "We should all hide in this room and then have Potts start making some noise like he's a lone traveler who's twisted his ankle and stumbled in here for some shelter. That should attract their attention. Then we fall on them!"
[pc Human, Fighter 1]Arcus[/pc] responds, "But what if only one comes to investigate? The other will then run and sound the alarm."

Post by sully » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:48 pm

aspiringlich wrote:[pc Human, Fighter 1]Arcus[/pc] responds, "But what if only one comes to investigate? The other will then run and sound the alarm."
"I'm sure your plan is better, Arcus," [pc Human,M-U]Sullivus[/pc] replies, "but until you're ready to share it with us, all we have is this plan."
Thanis [Stealthy Hero, MV 12′′, AC 7, HD 4, hp 16, FC 4 men/hero, SV F4, N]. Hooded cloak, padded armor, sword, longbow +1 & quiver of arrows, dagger.

Post by aspiringlich » Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:26 pm

sully wrote:"I'm sure your plan is better, Arcus," [pc Human,M-U]Sullivus[/pc] replies, "but until you're ready to share it with us, all we have is this plan."
"That depends, what kind of magic do you have up your sleeve, oh mighty magician?"

Post by sully » Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:29 pm

| I don't plan on using Color Spray on two enemies, unless things go south quickly. I'm keeping my powder dry for a larger, or stronger, group of enemies. |

Return to “Delving Deeper V3 Demo 2014”