Page 1 of 6

11 - Return to Baymoor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:41 am
by mgtremaine
The group presses on throughout the day trying to put some miles between them and the Ruins. Some are wound, some are tired, and everyone carries bags full of gold. The wild lands and pitted road is slow going, and the memory of the Gorgon is still in your minds.

mgt's roll comes to 6 [6 on 1d6]
mgt's roll comes to 11 [11 on 1d20]

Dreading the encounter you are on alert. In the distance you hear the thudding of hooves!

Reactions?

Re: 11 - Return to Baymoor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:39 pm
by okruse
Phadian

ooc - Looking at the character list I am not sure hps are up to date. I recall Urist and Faeraidel are still injured. I would cast cure light wounds on them first thing in the morning. If everyone is up to full hps at that point the next night I would pray for CLW + Protection From Evil. Back in character.

"Quickly, everyone off the path and into cover."

Re: 11 - Return to Baymoor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:13 am
by ehiker133
Rhegaer makes a bee line for the nearest spot of cover.

Re: 11 - Return to Baymoor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:11 pm
by mushgnome
Urist wasn't present for the first encounter with the Gorgon. If the others are hiding, then he will follow their lead and take cover himself!

Re: 11 - Return to Baymoor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:19 pm
by mgtremaine
The group does it's best to head for cover, hauling Mule along into whatever is at hand. After a few moments the sharp eyes of the Elf spot .... A lone horse? No saddle, no bridle?


Urist was indeed there for the Gorgon!.

viewtopic.php?p=16830#p16830

Re: 11 - Return to Baymoor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:36 am
by mushgnome
OOC: I stand corrected... way back in 2014! I forgot I posted that gruesome illustration.

Urist hides!

Re: 11 - Return to Baymoor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:10 pm
by merias
Alrik quickly follows into hiding, ushering Rik along with him.

Re: 11 - Return to Baymoor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:58 pm
by ehiker133
Rhegaer continues to wait to see what the lone horse does...

Re: 11 - Return to Baymoor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:55 pm
by mgtremaine
The horse seems to be a rather ordinary horse, it stops and chomps on the grass for bit. Raising it's head every so often to look around, it's tail swishes at the occasional fly that lands on it's rump. It's coat is rather thick and it looks to be wild, or at least has spent a few seasons away from humans.

Re: 11 - Return to Baymoor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:52 pm
by doctorx
Faeraidel crouches low, arrow set on string. She is scanning the terrain around the horse for any sign of ambush or concealment, or anything else that strikes her as out of place.