10 - Tor-Xonor the Upper Ruins


Mgtremaine's World of Tybor PBP

Moderator: mgtremaine

User avatar

Posts: 1757

Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:33 pm

Location: Just west of St. Louis

Post Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:00 pm

Re: 10 - Tor-Xonor the Upper Ruins

Rhegaer hefts his spear and whispers, "We going west, then?" For some reason, hearing the voices coming from down the hallway is stirring up some forgotten memories of pain. He wants very badly to avenge... something.
Dougal Blackfoot (MV 9", AC 6, HD 1, HP 5/5, FC 1 Man) leather, short sword+main gauche
User avatar

Posts: 561

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Location: Southern Quebec

Post Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:07 pm

Re: 10 - Tor-Xonor the Upper Ruins

Alrik readies his sleep spell, but will hold back unless there are a large number of orcs.
[f=4]Orim the Dwarf Fighter (M 9" AC 6/6 HD 1+2 hp 7/7 FC Man+1) leather+helm, spear+hand axe[/f]
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 2 hp 9/9) plate+shield+helm, war hammer, sling[/f]

Posts: 416

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:42 pm

Post Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:17 am

Re: 10 - Tor-Xonor the Upper Ruins

Faeraidel

A silent snarl mars Faeraidel's fair features. She readies her bow, looks grimly at the rest of the party and gives a curt nod. She is ready.
User avatar

Posts: 1279

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:40 am

Re: 10 - Tor-Xonor the Upper Ruins

"I hate orcs," explains Urist, wiggling his hammer. "Don't hold me back!"
User avatar

Posts: 1504

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:17 am

Location: San Diego, Ca

Post Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:58 pm

Re: 10 - Tor-Xonor the Upper Ruins

Urist and Rhegaer and drawn immediately torwards the noise with Faeraidel following closely. All of them looking grim and ready for battle, behind them the others follow. By the dim light of lantern and torch they turn into a north bound corridor, 20 feet down they can see a crude barricade, behind which is the guttural voices can be heard. Ugly, lank haired, heads are observed, some with helmets others bare, but all of them turn towards the source of the light and suddenly the alarm is raised!

ACTIONS?
[f=4]Wen the Pale, Elf Hero/Spellbinder (MV 12", AC 9, HD 4/2, hp 11/11, FC Hero, L) helm, bow
Zem the Dwarf Veteran (MV 7", AC 3/5, HD 2+1, hp 9/9, FC 2 Men1, L) mail+sh+helm, waraxe[/f]

Posts: 416

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:42 pm

Post Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:29 pm

Re: 10 - Tor-Xonor the Upper Ruins

Faeraidel

Faeraidel lets her arrow fly at whichever head she has the best shot at.

"Sleep spell," she says calmly to those following behind.
User avatar

Posts: 561

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Location: Southern Quebec

Post Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:04 pm

Re: 10 - Tor-Xonor the Upper Ruins

Alrik hears his cue and moves forward, casting sleep centered on the orcs.
[f=4]Orim the Dwarf Fighter (M 9" AC 6/6 HD 1+2 hp 7/7 FC Man+1) leather+helm, spear+hand axe[/f]
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 2 hp 9/9) plate+shield+helm, war hammer, sling[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1757

Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:33 pm

Location: Just west of St. Louis

Post Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:00 pm

Re: 10 - Tor-Xonor the Upper Ruins

Rhegaer waits for the results of Alrik's spell before moving forward to engage any orcs still awake.
Dougal Blackfoot (MV 9", AC 6, HD 1, HP 5/5, FC 1 Man) leather, short sword+main gauche
User avatar

Posts: 1279

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:05 pm

Re: 10 - Tor-Xonor the Upper Ruins

Urist takes the cue and ushers Alrik to the front line. He will protect the magic user with his shield if necessary to keep him from being struck and the spell from being ruined.
User avatar

Posts: 1504

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:17 am

Location: San Diego, Ca

Post Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:50 pm

Re: 10 - Tor-Xonor the Upper Ruins

DM gets out a bunch dice...
mgt's roll comes to 160 [10 8 3 7 3 10 8 4 2 8 4 5 9 2 2 7 3 1 5 5 2 2 10 1 9 7 7 7 7 2 on 30d10]
mgt's roll comes to 9 [5 on 1d6+4]
mgt's roll comes to 9 [6 1 on 2d6+2]


The Orcs behind the barricade turn and bare their weapons just in time to see Alrik's hands make the final gestures to his spell.. Suddenly it is peaceful again with only the sounds of sleeping Orcs to hear.

Actions!
[f=4]Wen the Pale, Elf Hero/Spellbinder (MV 12", AC 9, HD 4/2, hp 11/11, FC Hero, L) helm, bow
Zem the Dwarf Veteran (MV 7", AC 3/5, HD 2+1, hp 9/9, FC 2 Men1, L) mail+sh+helm, waraxe[/f]
PreviousNext

Return to Edge of the Western Sea

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software