05 - Return to Alu on the Downs

Mgtremaine's World of Tybor PBP

Moderator: mgtremaine

Post by mgtremaine » Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:28 pm

Re: 05 - Return to Alu on the Downs

The Armorer/Metalsmith is competent enough in Urist opinion. After an exchange of greetings, questions and comments Urist finds himself being measured and and questioned as to preference of padding and strap material... In the end the Armorer takes half up front and tells him that his armor will be ready late tomorrow. He has a suit that is close to the right size and with some adjustments and some refinements it will fit very well and be up to the dwarves high standards.
[f=4]Wen the Pale, Elf Hero/Spellbinder (MV 12", AC 9, HD 4/2, hp 11/11, FC Hero, L) helm, bow[/f]
[f=47]Kiplyn Sorefoot, Hobbet Thief (Lv: 4 AC: 5 Hp 12) Leather+Shield+Dagger, Sling[/f]
[f=59]Tass Purrfoot (Agile Hobbet Varlet, MV 9′′, AC 7, HD 2, hp 8, FC 2 men, SV T7, N)[/f]

Post by okruse » Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:08 pm

ooc - Signing in from Inverness Scotland, had been intending to sign in and keep things moving and well ... forgot till just now. Regarding treasure - Phadian is fine with the cleric book and whatever his share of the monetary proceeds come to. Remember there is a full accounting of the treasure in the "Treasure" thread. Should mark down who all gets what in there. Will be back in states Thursday evening. If you happen to get to deciding where to go next, Phadian will gladly support whatever option the majority is in favor of.

Post by merias » Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:58 pm

Alrik will spend his time preparing a scroll of sleep, also he will pay off Rik (20GP+10GP for his monthly stipend) and tell him to go home and rest before our next adventure.

ooc: 130gp deducted from character sheet
Aldbane the Cleric (Level 5 MV 6" AC 2/3 HD 4 HP 18) plate +1, shield+2, helm, silvered war hammer, sling, staff of healing

Post by ehiker133 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:35 pm

okruse wrote:ooc - Signing in from Inverness Scotland
OOC: you suck. that is all. ;)
[f=47]Dougal Blackfoot (MV 9", AC 6, Lvl 4, HP 10/10) [/f]
[f=59]Goldwen (Sagacious* Abbess, MV 9′′, AC 6, HD 2+1, HP 9, FC 2 men, SV C3, L][/f]

Post by ehiker133 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:38 pm

Rhegaer the Red

While the others are preparing spells and buying armour, Rhegaer relaxes in the inn, eating hot food and nursing weak ale as he spends a bit of coin on buying drinks for locals. As he does all of this, he keeps his ears open for news outside the community of more goblin activity (residual activity from before) or any other signs of trouble in the area brewing.
[f=47]Dougal Blackfoot (MV 9", AC 6, Lvl 4, HP 10/10) [/f]
[f=59]Goldwen (Sagacious* Abbess, MV 9′′, AC 6, HD 2+1, HP 9, FC 2 men, SV C3, L][/f]

Post by okruse » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:53 pm

Phadian

"I will have Mule carry the following supplies for the group from the items we gathered on our adventure if there is no objection"

Lantern
3 Torches
2x Waterskin
1 small charcoal brazier
Coal
1 Ink pot
2 Pieces of paper

"No one seems to want the rest so lets sell it and divide up the proceeds. I will check with the local vendors and try to get the best price."

Phadian will also buy the following supplies with his money, the total comes to 42 gp.

1 Healing Kit
5 Oil Flasks
1/wk Rations
Wooden Holy Symbol (for this one he will look about town and see if anything strikes him as symbolic of his faith, if not he will get some nice wood and carve something himself, something reflecting light shining)

Post by okruse » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:55 pm

ooc - This is noted by an edit to the last treasure list I did. I noted the picks as best I could, that seems to have worked itself out. Also no one objected to 100 gp to Uris, so that is separated out. Note where your name is like (-< name) and put those things on your character sheet. Would like to get rolling with planning our next adventure.

Post by mgtremaine » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:07 am

ooc: I'd suggest dividing up the high value items since it is already highly portable... If possible... Gems, Ring etc..
[f=4]Wen the Pale, Elf Hero/Spellbinder (MV 12", AC 9, HD 4/2, hp 11/11, FC Hero, L) helm, bow[/f]
[f=47]Kiplyn Sorefoot, Hobbet Thief (Lv: 4 AC: 5 Hp 12) Leather+Shield+Dagger, Sling[/f]
[f=59]Tass Purrfoot (Agile Hobbet Varlet, MV 9′′, AC 7, HD 2, hp 8, FC 2 men, SV T7, N)[/f]

Post by mushgnome » Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:14 am

Deposit down on his new suit of mail, Urist returns to the Inn and checks in with the others. "Who's up for a drink? Skol!" He keeps his ears open for rumors, and looks around for any other dwarves. Or halflings; they are good gossipers.
[f=59]Stern (Strong Hero, MV 9′′, AC 3, HD 4, hp 20, FC 4 men/hero, SV F4, L)[/f]

Post by okruse » Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:36 am

ooc - LOL, I agree. Not going to sell the high value stuff, just value them and people can take as part of their share. If anyone would ever look at the Treasure thread they would know that, sigh... At the bottom is the stuff for sale. If possible would like to convert the non PP, GP to GP (will tip whatever fine shop keep that helps us with that with the spare CP and SP left over after conversion). Copying Treasure list I worked on last night to this thread for final looks and division.

Return to “Edge of the Western Sea”