04 - Ruin in the Moor

Mgtremaine's World of Tybor PBP

Moderator: mgtremaine

Post by okruse » Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:03 am

Re: 04 - Ruin in the Moor

Phadian

To the group <quietly>, after they move towards the staircase.

"What are we going to do with those tied up goblins, we can't just leave them tied up out here."

Post by merias » Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:50 pm

Alrik
okruse wrote:Phadian
To the group <quietly>, after they move towards the staircase.

"What are we going to do with those tied up goblins, we can't just leave them tied up out here."
"Why not?" Alrik says. "Knock them out or kill them if it would make you feel better, in any case I think we will be long out of their sight by the time they free themselves."

Alrik pauses and peers down the stairs. "Rik, be a good fellow and light a torch, will you? I think we are going to need it"
Aldbane the Cleric (Level 5 MV 6" AC 2/3 HD 4 HP 18) plate +1, shield+2, helm, silvered war hammer, sling, staff of healing

Post by okruse » Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:18 pm

Phadian

Considers what Alrik says ... for quite a while

"I had a strong desire to go adventuring and prove myself, but I did not foresee having to make a decisions such as that. I am sure they would not have hesitated to kill us if given the chance and likely would not if they were free. I am not sure I have the stomach to kill a bound captive. So for now I guess leave them tied up. <seems to have talked himself into that decision> Now to figure out what to do with Mule, if the stairway is not too tight maybe he can be brought with us."

Post by CursedDice » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:21 am

okruse wrote:Phadian
"Now to figure out what to do with Mule, if the stairway is not too tight maybe he can be brought with us."[/color]
Coln

"Well, we don't really know what's down there, but I don't think we should leave the mule outside with them goblins in case they break free and steal the beast. But I also don't think that we should take this beast with us into any dangers that are down there... Maybe we should bring him down and leave him by the stairs... if it is safe..."
"Role, not roll. People who can't accept that in D&D prove that, irl, they can't accept actually THINKING their way to a reward - they want everything to be fast and perfect. That's why real men play OD&D :p" -Me

Post by ehiker133 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:51 pm

Rhegaer the Red

"Hagwen stayed my hand before, when I tried to kill them; they are her responsibility," Rhegaer states. Then he checks the lamp he just found to see how much oil is in it.
[f=47]Dougal Blackfoot (MV 9", AC 6, Lvl 4, HP 10/10) [/f]
[f=59]Goldwen (Sagacious* Abbess, MV 9′′, AC 6, HD 2+1, HP 9, FC 2 men, SV C3, L][/f]

Post by mgtremaine » Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:51 pm

Several moments of silence pass as the party members look at each other and then at the goblins and back again. Hagwen breaks the silence "Fine then, you Rik you stay here with the Mule and help me with this lot. The rest of ya start down, I'll catch up when it's all secure here." The Warrior Women looks around... "Best pick up that spear there Rik and I'll show you how to use it." With that she proceeds to get more rope and works on rebinding the goblins.

Rhegaer goes back into the nearest hut and comes out with an old lantern in hand. With a bit of coaxing it is lit.......

Marching Order?
[f=4]Wen the Pale, Elf Hero/Spellbinder (MV 12", AC 9, HD 4/2, hp 11/11, FC Hero, L) helm, bow[/f]
[f=47]Kiplyn Sorefoot, Hobbet Thief (Lv: 4 AC: 5 Hp 12) Leather+Shield+Dagger, Sling[/f]
[f=59]Tass Purrfoot (Agile Hobbet Varlet, MV 9′′, AC 7, HD 2, hp 8, FC 2 men, SV T7, N)[/f]

Post by ehiker133 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:45 pm

Rhegaer the Red

Rhegaer passes the lantern over to Phadian and says, "Can you carry the light, brother?"

He readies his shield and axe and says, "I'll go first, unless someone else wants the job..."

Rhegaer stands at the top of the stairs, ready to go down when the other two are.
[f=47]Dougal Blackfoot (MV 9", AC 6, Lvl 4, HP 10/10) [/f]
[f=59]Goldwen (Sagacious* Abbess, MV 9′′, AC 6, HD 2+1, HP 9, FC 2 men, SV C3, L][/f]

Post by doctorx » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:43 pm

O.O.C: Sorry, all! Up to my eyes work-wise right now! Posting may be a little spotty, but hopefully not for much longer!)

Hagwen

Hagwen duly stumps back up the steps to secure the prisoners, Rik following, spear in hand...

Post by okruse » Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:21 am

Phadian

"Yes, I will carry the light <chuckles to himself>."

Secures his staff to his backpack and picks up the lantern. Intrigued by the lantern he moves it about to see how it can be used to best effect for the group.

Post by merias » Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:49 am

Alrik

Alrik falls in behind the group.
Aldbane the Cleric (Level 5 MV 6" AC 2/3 HD 4 HP 18) plate +1, shield+2, helm, silvered war hammer, sling, staff of healing

Return to “Edge of the Western Sea”