03 - To the Shadowmoor


Mgtremaine's World of Tybor PBP

Moderator: mgtremaine

Posts: 416

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:42 pm

Post Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:43 pm

Re: 03 - To the Shadowmoor

okruse wrote:Phadian

Wakes up, checks his bandages, stands up, takes a few tentative steps around.

"That is healing nicely, what is for breakfast?"


Hagwen

"Goblin," replies Hagwen grimly; "Bunch a' the little snot-rags went inta the marsh about 'alf-a-mile that way, or so their tracks sez. Let's get after 'em - ya can eat breakfast while ye hobble."
User avatar

Posts: 81

Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:58 pm

Location: Inside your dice bag, stealing your dice

Post Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:27 pm

Re: 03 - To the Shadowmoor

okruse wrote:Phadian

Wakes up, checks his bandages, stands up, takes a few tentative steps around.

"That is healing nicely, what is for breakfast?"


Coln

Frog legs, that's what!

doctorx wrote:
Hagwen

"Goblin," replies Hagwen grimly; "Bunch a' the little snot-rags went inta the marsh about 'alf-a-mile that way, or so their tracks sez. Let's get after 'em - ya can eat breakfast while ye hobble."


Aurora

ROOF ROOF!

Coln

Aw great, now you got her addicted to goblin! After all the work I went through to get her off kobold... Anyways, let's go!
"Role, not roll. People who can't accept that in D&D prove that, irl, they can't accept actually THINKING their way to a reward - they want everything to be fast and perfect. That's why real men play OD&D :p" -Me
User avatar

Posts: 336

Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:04 am

Post Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:34 pm

Re: 03 - To the Shadowmoor

Phadian

Fishes some jerky and dried fruit out of his rations and starts eating.

"Agreed, lets go hunting! <starts walking in the direction Hagwen pointed, looks back and smiles> You guys coming?"
User avatar

Posts: 1595

Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:33 pm

Location: Just west of St. Louis

Post Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:37 pm

Re: 03 - To the Shadowmoor

Rhegaer the Red

Rhegaer packs up his camp gear without a word and indicates he is ready to hunt goblins by standing ready, his new bow in hand.
[f=4]Leudigar the Tracker (MV 9", AC 3/5, HD 2-2, hp 2/6, FC Man+1, L) mail+helm, silvered sword+Torch
Desmond/Mondes the Hobbet Hero/Burglar (MV 9", AC 5/7, HD 4/2+2, hp 19/19, FC Hero, N) leather+helm, short sword+main gauche[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1449

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:17 am

Location: San Diego, Ca

Post Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:53 pm

Re: 03 - To the Shadowmoor

The camp is broken down in short order and everyone seems ready to move on. At that point Rik the Porter speaks...."Um, maybe I should stay here with the Mule, ya know so yous can move faster." He looks with some apprehension at the Shadowmoor. "Maybe not here, but maybe back a ways, you know."
[f=4]Wen the Pale, Elf Hero/Spellbinder (MV 12", AC 9, HD 4/2, hp 11/11, FC Hero, L) helm, bow
Zem the Dwarf Fighter (MV 7", AC 3/5, HD 1+2, hp 3/6, FC Man+1, L) mail+sh+helm, waraxe[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 435

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Location: Southern Quebec

Post Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:35 pm

Re: 03 - To the Shadowmoor

Alrik

mgtremaine wrote:The camp is broken down in short order and everyone seems ready to move on. At that point Rik the Porter speaks...."Um, maybe I should stay here with the Mule, ya know so yous can move faster." He looks with some apprehension at the Shadowmoor. "Maybe not here, but maybe back a ways, you know."


"Nonsense, there is nothing to be afraid of, we can handle anything," Alrik puffs his chest and does his best to assure Rik that he is in capable hands.

"Anyway, you are well paid..but let me see...12GP a month, and I'll consider sharing any of my spoils from this little adventure, that is, if you are shown to be worthy..."
[f=4]Orim the Dwarf Fighter (M 9" AC 6/6 HD 1+2 hp 7/7 FC Man+1) leather+helm, spear+hand axe[/f]
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 2 hp 9/9) plate+shield+helm, war hammer, sling[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1449

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:17 am

Location: San Diego, Ca

Post Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:15 pm

Re: 03 - To the Shadowmoor

Rik slowly nods his head. "Ye Sir, Of course I just thought...." He concludes in a mutter, hoists his burden, and falls into place. The whole party moves out skirting the edge of the Moor until they come to the trail Hagwen points out. The trail is but one finger of many such small trails that join up over the next few miles becoming something you all call the Goblin Road. Of course it is not really a road but it is easy to follow and it progresses deep into the Shadowmoor.

eAsp:roll 1d6
mgt's roll comes to 2 [2 on 1d6]

Progress along the Goblin Road is quick but it is very difficult to survey the surroundings at times as the road plunges through the high grasses which completely obscure any view you might have. The party slows down a bit and proceeds with some caution after recalling the Vroat attack and realizing that stumbling into a goblin camp would probably be a mistake. Coln and Hagwen trade off leading both seem rather skilled a tracking and moving with some stealth. So after many hours Coln calls a halt and points out that there might trouble ahead. It the smell really that warns you first.....

Over to 04 - Ruin in the Moor
[f=4]Wen the Pale, Elf Hero/Spellbinder (MV 12", AC 9, HD 4/2, hp 11/11, FC Hero, L) helm, bow
Zem the Dwarf Fighter (MV 7", AC 3/5, HD 1+2, hp 3/6, FC Man+1, L) mail+sh+helm, waraxe[/f]
Previous

Return to Edge of the Western Sea

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software