11 - Return to Baymoor


Mgtremaine's World of Tybor PBP

Moderator: mgtremaine

User avatar

Posts: 1436

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:17 am

Location: San Diego, Ca

Post Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:41 am

11 - Return to Baymoor

The group presses on throughout the day trying to put some miles between them and the Ruins. Some are wound, some are tired, and everyone carries bags full of gold. The wild lands and pitted road is slow going, and the memory of the Gorgon is still in your minds.

mgt's roll comes to 6 [6 on 1d6]
mgt's roll comes to 11 [11 on 1d20]

Dreading the encounter you are on alert. In the distance you hear the thudding of hooves!

Reactions?
[f=4]Wen the Pale, Elf Hero/Spellbinder (MV 12", AC 9, HD 4/2, hp 11/11, FC Hero, L) helm, bow
Zem the Dwarf Fighter (MV 7", AC 3/5, HD 1+2, hp 3/6, FC Man+1, L) mail+sh+helm, waraxe[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 336

Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:04 am

Post Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:39 pm

Re: 11 - Return to Baymoor

Phadian

ooc - Looking at the character list I am not sure hps are up to date. I recall Urist and Faeraidel are still injured. I would cast cure light wounds on them first thing in the morning. If everyone is up to full hps at that point the next night I would pray for CLW + Protection From Evil. Back in character.

"Quickly, everyone off the path and into cover."
User avatar

Posts: 1579

Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:33 pm

Location: Just west of St. Louis

Post Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:13 am

Re: 11 - Return to Baymoor

Rhegaer makes a bee line for the nearest spot of cover.
[f=4]Leudigar the Tracker (MV 9", AC 3/5, HD 2-2, hp 2/6, FC Man+1, L) mail+helm, silvered sword+Torch
Desmond/Mondes the Hobbet Hero/Burglar (MV 9", AC 5/7, HD 4/2+2, hp 19/19, FC Hero, N) leather+helm, short sword+main gauche[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 816

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:11 pm

Re: 11 - Return to Baymoor

Urist wasn't present for the first encounter with the Gorgon. If the others are hiding, then he will follow their lead and take cover himself!
[f=4]Boggs Dwarf Rat Catcher 1 (MV 9", AC 6, HD 1, HP 7/7, N) padded+helm, cudgel, sling. 6 footmen, 5 x spear + 1 x torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1436

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:17 am

Location: San Diego, Ca

Post Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:19 pm

Re: 11 - Return to Baymoor

The group does it's best to head for cover, hauling Mule along into whatever is at hand. After a few moments the sharp eyes of the Elf spot .... A lone horse? No saddle, no bridle?


Urist was indeed there for the Gorgon!.

viewtopic.php?p=16830#p16830
[f=4]Wen the Pale, Elf Hero/Spellbinder (MV 12", AC 9, HD 4/2, hp 11/11, FC Hero, L) helm, bow
Zem the Dwarf Fighter (MV 7", AC 3/5, HD 1+2, hp 3/6, FC Man+1, L) mail+sh+helm, waraxe[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 816

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:36 am

Re: 11 - Return to Baymoor

OOC: I stand corrected... way back in 2014! I forgot I posted that gruesome illustration.

Urist hides!
[f=4]Boggs Dwarf Rat Catcher 1 (MV 9", AC 6, HD 1, HP 7/7, N) padded+helm, cudgel, sling. 6 footmen, 5 x spear + 1 x torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 434

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Location: Southern Quebec

Post Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:10 pm

Re: 11 - Return to Baymoor

Alrik quickly follows into hiding, ushering Rik along with him.
[f=4]Orim the Dwarf Fighter (M 9" AC 6/6 HD 1+2 hp 7/7 FC Man+1) leather+helm, spear+hand axe[/f]
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 2 hp 9/9) plate+shield+helm, war hammer, sling[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1579

Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:33 pm

Location: Just west of St. Louis

Post Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:58 pm

Re: 11 - Return to Baymoor

Rhegaer continues to wait to see what the lone horse does...
[f=4]Leudigar the Tracker (MV 9", AC 3/5, HD 2-2, hp 2/6, FC Man+1, L) mail+helm, silvered sword+Torch
Desmond/Mondes the Hobbet Hero/Burglar (MV 9", AC 5/7, HD 4/2+2, hp 19/19, FC Hero, N) leather+helm, short sword+main gauche[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1436

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:17 am

Location: San Diego, Ca

Post Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:55 pm

Re: 11 - Return to Baymoor

The horse seems to be a rather ordinary horse, it stops and chomps on the grass for bit. Raising it's head every so often to look around, it's tail swishes at the occasional fly that lands on it's rump. It's coat is rather thick and it looks to be wild, or at least has spent a few seasons away from humans.
[f=4]Wen the Pale, Elf Hero/Spellbinder (MV 12", AC 9, HD 4/2, hp 11/11, FC Hero, L) helm, bow
Zem the Dwarf Fighter (MV 7", AC 3/5, HD 1+2, hp 3/6, FC Man+1, L) mail+sh+helm, waraxe[/f]

Posts: 416

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:42 pm

Post Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:52 pm

Re: 11 - Return to Baymoor

Faeraidel crouches low, arrow set on string. She is scanning the terrain around the horse for any sign of ambush or concealment, or anything else that strikes her as out of place.
Next

Return to Edge of the Western Sea

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software